Hey, GIRL! — in our online bookstore

Did you miss out on Coke or Pepsi? GIRL! at your Book Fair? Were you “that girl” who ran to the Fair only to find GIRL! was sold out?

GIRL!, you are in luck! Now selling in our online bookstore . . . the amazingly awesome . . . Coke or Pepsi? GIRL!

Whaddya have to say about that? GIRL! includes random thoughts, cool Q&A’s, and very unscientific quizzes. LOL stories, your super strong opinions (& friends too), random scribbles, & answers to insanely cool questions in one awesome place!

Check it out – Coke or Pepsi? GIRL!

54 replies
  1. vixy
    vixy says:

this is awesome, hey u people wy dont u do a contest where people do deir own book, semd it in, and you choose like 2 or 3 books and publish dem

2. brenda cerda
    brenda cerda says:

omg… i have all da books !! they are so cool!! my fav. one is ” the uiltimate coke or pepsi”

3. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

cool i jus luv it i jus got me my own the coke or pepsi book the unlimited one i luv you mom for buying me a book from the bookfair. 7.99 woo woo raise the nrof woo woo

4. lydia
    lydia says:

this book is awsome and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

5. life ok
    life ok says:

like i said in the boy, fashion thing-e mic-bobber T.W. moved and cant see him but this book makes life easier. i guess. LOVE YOU T.W.!!!!!!

6. myra Anne
    myra Anne says:

iLOVE the ultimate coke or pepsi it is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

7. priscilla
    priscilla says:

i have this boo the quizes are soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Faithy
    Faithy says:

I LUUUUUUV Coke or Pepsi its like very funnn and cool and a great way for girls to like have fun and spend different time with ur freeeeends lool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. dona
    dona says:

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

COKE AND PEPSI ! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lizz
    Lizz says:

I only have one and i’m not even a teen. I know that really dose not matter but whats with these long screaming caps you can use 1 cap. But i Love you books what are some stores i can buy these from i can’t buy them off the internet.

11. Sky (:
    Sky (: says:

howw old aree youu kidds lol , any ways rightt noww i amm boredd af ‘ well at leaast tell me hii (: lmao anyways mucch l?ovee – $kyy

12. iiHeartCookieMonstahh
    iiHeartCookieMonstahh says:

DONT BRING YOUR DIARIES (THE ONE WITH THE LOCK) TO SCHOOL BECUZ PEOPLE CAN READ YOUR STUFF. THEN EVERYONE GONNA KNOW BOUT IT! JUST TELLING U!

13. Avni
    Avni says:

Hey fineprint, your books rock. Today I was hanging with my ex-bff, and she started asking me about the book and we totally made up! You should have a book/cover designing contest! LOL, that would be awesome. PS> I have downloaded all of your posters and cut out all the ones in the book, you should not make them double-sided, just saying. Well, toodle, and TTYL.

Love,