The creative team behind the wildly popular Coke or Pepsi? book series has announced the newest title, Coke or Pepsi? GIRL!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
LONGWOOD, FL – September 1, 2010 – The creative team behind the wildly popular Coke or Pepsi? book series has announced their newest title, Coke or Pepsi? GIRL! This version, skewed to the XX audience, combines the CorP? format with serious girl power for a delightful and personal interactive book experience.
The cover text sets the tone with “Whaddya have to say?” and the inner 128 pages offer dozens of ways to answer that question. Part scrap book, part diary, part doodles, and all super-individual, GIRL! highlights include:
- Coke or Pepsi? questions to ask yourself then ask your friends
- Love, Hate, and Love to Hate Lists
- Quizzes – about your BFF, your closet, food, dudes
- The Not-So-Secret Society – discover the painful, embarrassing, funny, awesome, gross and scary moments of your friends’ lives
- What Do You Think Of – find out what certain words make people think about
- Room and Locker Signs – personalize and pull out of the book to mark your territory
- Expert Excuses – ways to charm yourself out of tight spots
- Crush Central – what’s up with that guy?
- Style Stash – log favorite lip shades by wiping them across the page
A brick wall to graffiti, places to tape weird things to remember, creative ways to cure the blues, a rap-writing challenge, GIRL! has something for every girl (or grrl, or gurl).
Fine Print Publishing, with writers and illustrators Mickey and Cheryl Gill, launched the Coke or Pepsi? book brand in 2005, inspired by viral e-mail quizzes. The most successful brand in the Fine Print catalogue, Coke or Pepsi? books inspired a new wave of highly-illustrated, pop culture-based, diary-like books.
William Gurvitch, the owner of Fine Print Publishing Company, has been in the book business for 35 years, starting Fine Print to publish nonfiction, activity-type books for kids ages 7 and up. Clever conception and unique illustration are the foundation of Fine Print’s books, and that “you do something in our books, not just read them,” explains Bill.
Coke or Pepsi? GIRL! is available exclusively at Scholastic Book Fairs this fall, and at Barnes & Noble and the Fine Print bookstore starting January 2011. For more information, please visit Coke-or-Pepsi.com or Fprint.net.
# # #
Inquiries about this press release should be directed to email@example.com for prompt attention. We’re happy to schedule interviews and answer any questions you may have.