Coke or Pepsi? App on the App Store

How well do you really know your friends? Find out with the amazingly cool app! Play Coke or Pepsi? alone or with your friends.

Answer 250 questions from soul-searching to silly.

Share your answers on the same phone or Bump to exchange answers. See what you have in common with old friends and new. Find out what makes you different. It’s the app that reveals what you and your friends are made of!

Get the app here, Coke or Pepsi? App.</>

47 replies
  1. Taylor
    Taylor says:

Do you know the date the app is coming out. When it dose come out i am going to get the app because i just love the books COKE OR PEPSI.

2. amiel
    amiel says:

i really love c.o.p i have girl i was wanting more locker stuff bedroom door and whatere poster things thnk i thin i spelled my e mail worg i am 10 about to be 11 on feb. 3 hope u got this !

bye ,
    amiel campbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. crystal
    crystal says:

I IM IN LOVE WITH COKE AND PEPSI AND I LOVE IT I AM 36 YEARS OLD AND I DO NOT GIVE A KARE AND I M GOING TO GET IT FIRT OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SO DO NOT GET IT OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

4. diamond
    diamond says:

i like them even more then you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anneke
    Anneke says:

the unlimited coke or pepsi is the same thing over and over again and it does get a bit boring and I think that there should of been more questions. it isn’t worth your money.

6. sheyanne
    sheyanne says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got two coke or Pepsi books at my school ( Alden Bowden ) at the book fair i got so into the books and i like all the activities and stuff I LOVE IT 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. chey
    chey says:

u want to kno witch 1 i like better i like pepsi !!!! so i’m asking u what do u like better coke or pepsi

8. Cody
    Cody says:

I love Coke or Pepsi. I have all of them the app is so much fun I ask my friend theses QTS and my mom. We love it you guys should love it too! My friends Brynne,Daija and Alyson all have the diary they are like our BFF books! We bring them to school. Im eight and Coke or Pepsi is my favorite book along with Dork Diarys and Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. Keep it coming!

Peace out,
    Cody Kayes!

9. jeanne
    jeanne says:

I have all the books including me BFFL (best friend for life) and the apps.they are sooooo much fun.KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nickname; ghetto girl

10. lilly
    lilly says:

i love coke or pepsi at first i wasnt sure about geting it dut i got it and i love and all of my friends have it i got the last 1 at the book fair 🙂

11. brianna
    brianna says:

when i got my coke or pepsi book at my book fair last month i was siked i literaly COULD NOT put it down i even braught it with me to lunch!i am 11 and c.o.p is the best besides my i pod

12. SPANK MY HINNEY
    SPANK MY HINNEY says:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………………………..DUDE.

13. DAIJA
    DAIJA says:

DANG WHEN I SAW THESE BOOKS I COULDN T PUT IT DOWN THE QUESTIONS WHERE SO GOOD I COULDN T EVEN STOP ANSWERIR AND READING. I FINISHED IT AND WAS BEGGING FOR MORE .DYEMOND I LIKE BOTH TO.CRYSTIAL I FEEL YOU.I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DUDE ONE LIKE COKE AND PEPSIE.I WANT THE POSTERS AND EVEYTHING

14. breezy
    breezy says:

U,G,L,Y!!!!!!!!!!!! you aint got no aliby you ugly yeah,yeah you ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments are closed.