All New Coke-or-Pepsi.com

We launched Coke-or-Pepsi.com a few years ago as a way to give our Coke or Pepsi? book fans a place to go get more stuff online. Lots and lots of you come to our website to take advantage of the things we’ve offered there over the years.

But it just wasn’t as cool as we knew it could be.
So we redesigned it and have even more cool stuff there for you to enjoy.

If you happened to visit the site over the weekend you may have already noticed. If you haven’t visited the site in a while, you might want to go take a peek. It’s pretty neat, if we do say so ourselves.

Mickey Gill, the artist who creates all of those awesome graphics in the Coke or Pepsi? books got busy on the redesign. Then he teamed up with a web programming guy who’s got mad skills in flash design. Together, they created an all new and totally improved Coke or Pepsi? website that’s way cooler. We’re hoping you like it as much as we do!

The first thing you’ll notice is that there’s music! To stop the music you click on the iPod, of course. To find your way around the new website you can use the links that are right on the notebook or the links on the bottom of the page.

You’ll find an all-new section for our Coke or Pepsi Books! You can learn more about any one of them right from the Coke or Pepsi website. And you can even add them directly to the shopping cart here in the Fine Print bookstore.

You’ll also find some brand new printable Coke or Pepsi Questions. You can print them out to share with your friends or you can even click on the email button to share them right online. We love to abbreviate things. When when we talk about our Coke or Pepsi questions around here, we call them CorP Q’s (Coke or Pepsi Questions). So look for the new CorP Q’s!

There’s a lot of other new printable stuff we think you’ll enjoy, too. So check it out!! And, as always, leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the cool new Coke or Pepsi website.

160 replies
  1. sam
    sam says:

yall are awsome, ssssssssooooooooooooooo do yall no if your gonna have any more new Coke or Pepsi books comming out??????????????

• Fine Print
      Fine Print says:

Thank you, Sam!
      We asked our Magic 8 Ball to see if we were going to have more Coke or Pepsi? books and it said “Signs point to yes” so it looks like we’ll be writing more questions!

2. Sibyl
    Sibyl says:

My daughter loves the Coke and Pepsi books!!! I love these books!!! Mickey and Cheryl Gill are creative geniuses-Supersized. Keep up the fun, progressive work.

3. Fine Print
    Fine Print says:

We agree, Sibyl!
    It’s nice when we (parents) can find books we enjoy giving our kids as much as our kids enjoy getting them.

4. Morgan
    Morgan says:

Today we had a book fair in our library.. And I bought the newest Coke or Pepsi book. And all my friends, even a few strangers, enjoyed filling it out. I really like it. But correct me if I’m wrong.. But I myself filled out one of each kind of the pages.. And I haven’t found anything that asks about Coke or Pepsi. But I love this survey type thing. I wish I could buy all the other ones.. =]

Morgan Harris Fisher-

• Fine Print
      Fine Print says:

Morgan – We’re so glad you grabbed the newest book. And you’re not wrong, The Ultimate Coke or Pepsi? book doesn’t include the Coke or Pepsi question. Perhaps we should include the original question that started the entire series in each and every one of the books!

We used to feature a poll over on Coke-or-Pepsi.com that asked that question but it’s been moved here to our blog now. So far, Coke or Pepsi? book fans seem to prefer Coke by a slight margin. If you’d like to have your vote included, visit our Coke or Pepsi? poll and cast your vote!

5. Jasmine
    Jasmine says:

hey i really love all your books as soon as i walked in the library to the book fair i got the last one i was really lucky.as soon as i got it everyone was filling it out.

P.s. when are u gonna get another book out

6. Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn says:

I have the ultimate coke-or-pepsi and it rocks!It was in our school book order and I ordered it.My friends just can’t get enough of it!They love it 100%!I always bringf it to school so they won’t attack me for more questions!I’m always around them because they love it so much!

7. annie
    annie says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

I am the luckiest girl at my school! i got the last two books at the book fair. MY BEST YEAR and COKE OR PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

8. Me :)
    Me :) says:

Could you have another Coke or Pepsi book at the book fair?!? I love it!!!! EVERYONE wants to know the questions and fill out my book but to filling out i say no way!!! PLEASE PUT MORE AT THE BOOK FAIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

9. caroline
    caroline says:

sara have u heard of another coke or pepsi book coming out somebody said their was a new one i hope there is!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Fine Print
      Fine Print says:

Sure, Anna. Get creative and make your own book of questions that you and your friends can share. That sounds like a great (and fun) idea!

10. I dont want to tell you
    I dont want to tell you says:

i have the newest coke or pepsi! it is called the ultimate coke or pepsi!
    my teacher did a page, and i found out some cool things about her……….
    i love coke or pepsi!!!

11. the dancing ninja's
    the dancing ninja's says:

i got the newest coke or pepsi book at my book fair. it was the last one but it was bended……..Everyone wants to fill out a quiz in the coke or pepsi but i say NO!!! (unless they are my friends)
    im so glad i got the new coke or pepsi book

12. Riley
    Riley says:

I like your books. Maybe the dude book will make more guys buy your book. You should open a coke-or-pepsi store. I would go to it every weekend, and it’s a lot easier to find your books that way

13. kaitlyn
    kaitlyn says:

I GOT A COKE OR PEPSI BOOK AND MY AND MY FRIENDS

HANNAH & TAYLOR DID ONE THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD P.S. I GOT MY BOOK TODAY:)

14. zyonna
    zyonna says:

i think the book is so cool and the book The Ultimate coke or pepsi is so much like my diary i got my book from my school book fair.

15. zyonna
    zyonna says:

hi 1st time blogger

so pretty much i would like 2 know the 411 on the other books but my friends and i do own the book (Ultimate Coke or Pepsi)

FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW MY BFF WIT IT AT A TRACK MEET I WAS ABOUT 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

16. LAUREN
    LAUREN says:

I got the ultimate coke or pepsi I even ask my friends but I think there
    should have more questions.I couldn’t answer all the questions
    but i tried.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

17. storm
    storm says:

hey pblishers i luv your books are you coming out with a new book your books have all diffrent test over and over agin so could you think about make ing all differnt test through the whole book

18. elisabeth
    elisabeth says:

i really really luv all the coke or pepsis books im geting the new one my best friends year i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

19. scarlet
    scarlet says:

hey pblishers can you make the book even harder you make it to easy. and i love your books but i didn’t get the question when it said: DO TOOTHPASTE WORMS IN THE SINK BUG U. AND I DIDN’T GET THE ONE: HOW MANY TEETH DO YOU HAVE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO GO WASTE MY TIME AT THE DENTIST AND MAKE HIM JUST COUNT MY TEETH OR CORSE NOT! NEXT TIME MAKE QUESTIONS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE!

• Fine Print
      Fine Print says:

For the record – toothpaste worms are the remnants of toothpaste tube over-spillage that are sometimes found in the bathroom sink. And we didn’t have our dentist count our teeth, either, we just took a quick count ourselves to answer that question. Course, if you just happen to be at the dentist you could certainly ask! 🙂

20. lexie
    lexie says:

i lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee the ultime coke or pepsi

21. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I LOVE coke or pepsis books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. sabrina
    sabrina says:

YOUR GIZEZ BUK THE ULTIMATE COKE OR PEPSI IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!! U GIZ HAV LIKE THE COOLEST IMAGINATION! U GIZ WROK!

23. olivia
    olivia says:

your books rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and are there going to have any more books cause me and my friends just llllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those books we get them every time o keep up the good work

24. Fine Print
    Fine Print says:

Hi Olivia! So glad you think our books rrrrrroooocccckkkk! Our newest book is called Coke or Pepsi? GIRL! You can buy it at your school’s Scholastic Book Fair in the fall. Also Coke or Pepsi? GIRL! Diary will start selling in Barnes and Noble on November 15!

25. trinidy
    trinidy says:

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Alli
    Alli says:

I LOVE COKE OR PEPSI BOOKS THERE SO FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 But they ask the most random questions ! 🙂 :} :] i loooove smiley faces !!!! i love coke or pepsi books and smiley faces !! there bolth so awesome ! ya ya !!!

27. Delaney
    Delaney says:

I love them so much I am getting Coke or Pepsi Girl,Puppy or Kitty,Chocolate or Vanilla And all the others!!!! I hope you keep making them.!!!!!!!!!:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!

28. Haley
    Haley says:

WOW you have a lot of good coments:) OMG if you didnt make those books id be dead :0 there so creative and fun to do! wich is why of corse i got it .i just went to the book fair at my shool so youve heard from other coments but there were only like 3 more left and when i got there i litterally ran to get it THANK GOD YOU KNOW WHAT BOOKS TO MAKE SOME ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE keep writing more books i already have 2 and they rock your the cool to the io COOLIO!!

29. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

My friend madautu at school had the alimate coke or ppsi book and i wanted to do it but she was being mean and said no so if she every wants me to do anything i am gonna say no only if she puts me in the book. she put evrybody in the class in it and that is mean to not put me in there sometimes.

30. abs
    abs says:

im so bored i want my book nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

31. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

My daughter has put the Puppy or Kitty book on her Christmas list, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. Where can I purchase this one? Thank you!

32. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Weird, someone above in September mentioned in a post the Puppy or Kitty book also along with the Chocolate or vanilla, I wonder where they saw these, I was told it was part of the Coke or Pepsi series

33. annie
    annie says:

I was so exited because i saw the last one of its kind in my schools book fair and the next day it was still there, so i bought it. and I’m going to go ask some people to sine it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Do u give results to every quiz
    Do u give results to every quiz says:

Hi i have a scholastic magazine and i dont know if i should get it and does your book give results

35. maci
    maci says:

hey!i just want to say your books r tha best!i got um at the book fair!i liove the page in coke or pepsi girl wen u ball up the paper and wipe your tears!lol how do u come up with this stuff its soooooo creative!

36. maci
    maci says:

i want to ask though……..you made coke or pepsi girl

coke or pepsi

more coke or pepsi

coke or pepsi 3

coke or pepsi the ultimet

and my best year….well r u gonna make more cuz well im just a big fan

37. Taylor
    Taylor says:

hey! My best friend has the ultimate coke or pepsi and was quizzing me. so much fun! I was wondering where i could get one. i’m interested in getting one for myself…………….

• Fine Print
      Fine Print says:

Hi Taylor! You can buy our books at your local Barnes and Noble Bookstore. You can also order them directly from this website. Simply click at the top where it says “Bookstore.”

38. LAURENMOORE
    LAURENMOORE says:

COKE OR PEPSI IS S00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AMAZING!

39. dana paola
    dana paola says:

lol I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. GABRIELA
    GABRIELA says:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP >=D

41. london
    london says:

IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS THEN Y KNOW I GOT THE NEW BOOK ITS CALL COKE OR PEPIS UNLIMITED AND IT ROCK YA ALL LOL

42. dana paola
    dana paola says:

why…………every one look at fine prints last comentits really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. kaitlyn
    kaitlyn says:

I just got coke ,and pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL . I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I LOVE THESE BOOKS THERE SO AMAZING AND MY FRIENDS LOVE IT TO. THEY SAY I GET THE MOST AWSOME COKE OR PEPSI BOOKS EVER. THANKS COKE OR PEPSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

45. Rhianna
    Rhianna says:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!